Sunday, June 21, 2009

From Dr. Goldberg

On July 8, 2009, I am scheduled to have open heart surgery. I am planning to work up until July 3, 2009. I expect to return to full time private practice after Labor Day. September 7, 2009. Currently, my practice involves activities both in and out of my office at 515 Grove Street, Haddon Heights, NJ. I often spend up to half of my week at locations other than my primary office. I am hoping to return to part-time practice, restricted to my Haddon Heights office, on August 3, 2009. Given the uncertainties associated with surgery and recovery, I will have to make decisions as things proceed. I will use this blog to post updates on my situation. If you need further information, please call the office at 856-547-4000. Thank you for your understanding.

Kenneth Goldberg, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment